Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2nd day... management issues of rumors

nothing so special about my second day here at "the beat". like my first day, people from this program asked me to render my assistance in preparing some of the papers needed for their upcoming shoots...i was asked to go to some of the offices here in gma...its also nice to see some of the gma "lords" like Gozon, Duavit, etc. in elevators...gma artists roaming around gma center like ordinary people...remember the assignment i mentioned? yeah, i did some researches about Baler. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to find a detailed map of BaLer...even in National Bookstore, there's no such! hai....anyway its ok...

around 7pm, me and my co-intern from CEU had a nice talk with some of the researchers of "the beat". there i learned some of the issues here in gma regarding with the management...kinda sad...but that's life! hahaha anyway, i guess were going to have some spiels tomorrow for the upcoming episodes of the beat...wish i'll learn something new from that...

No comments: