Sunday, November 2, 2008

what beat?

so there...after we got our kbp id,we went to rmn station to present other documents needed for us to be able to start our internship...while we were waiting, someone approached me to go to an office and look for Sir Willie.As to my surprise, Sir Willie asked me if im free on sunday(why?for a date?hahaha).I said yes and asked why, then he told me that i'll be guesting a segment on his program called tech-talk. well, its a program about science and technology, kind of ernie baron show...so there...it was a fun experience and thank you to sir willie for giving me that chance..after that we were assigned to different beats.my other friends were assigneed to senate,malacanang,etc.what beat was assigned to me?get ready.....POLICE BEAT!exciting isn't it? i already have some experince on this kind of beat in our broadcast journalaism class. but im really looking forward to this because i know this time its for REAL! and i want MORE!